Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Friday, February 10, 2006

Photographing Firearms






I like photography, even though I am no pro by any stretch of the imagination, but hey I enjoy it! If I'm not shooting guns I like taking picts of them and I also like digital images as you can do a lot with them. I use a program called Paint Shop Pro and use many plugins (add ons) to extend the capabilities of the program. But sometimes the simple effects are great to. Heres some picts of my dad's stainless Rossi 92, It has the 24" octagon barrel and features a Marbles tang sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home