Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

1000 visitors!!!

WOW , 1000 visitors!!!. I hope all of you have enjoyed this site and keep coming back. Please feel free to leave remarks for any input, suggestions , or opinions you may have. I would like to hear from you. I appreciate the support Thank You!....Steve.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great pics and info. Thanks, and I'm waiting for those molds from castboolits.....

And your pics have me wanting an EMF .357, haven't decided on a barrel length yet...

Enjoyed your site, keep it up!!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home