Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Friday, February 10, 2006

United States Fire Arms





These are some picts I done of a couple of U.S.F.A. pistols. Last November I attended the first annual Sixgunner.com/Leverguns.com Meet, Greet, Shoot, And Eat at the Red Brush Rifle Range in Southern Indiana and had a chance to shoot one of these fine pistols. It was a 20th anniversary 44 spec shootist U.S.F.A. When Jim Taylor ask me if I wanted to shoot it I immediately said..Uh, you bet! It was the slickest single action pistol I've ever had in my hands PERIOD!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home