Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Links Added

I have added two links to the links section. One is the Cast Bullets Notes Page from the LASC site.If you want to know info on cast bullets from common cast bullet alloys, common bullet metal melting temps, to approximate "Maximum" chamber pressure for lead alloys this is THE site to get the info!!! Also another link that is being added is the Cast Bullet Articles Of Glen E. Fryxell Glen is published extensively in Varmit Hunter, The Cast Bullet, The Sixgunner, among others. Check it out!.....Thanks Rick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home