Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006


I ordered my new Rossi 92 from EMF yesterday and cant wait till it arrives. I have been wanting a 357 Mag carbine of my own for a while and could wait no longer, and I'm glad I didn't. I ordered the last one chambered in 357Mag that EMF had similar to the one pictured above. I have heard rumors about EMF having the safeties on top of the bolt like LSI puts on them and sure enough that was confirmed with my order. I was told the next shipment in will have the bolt safeties on them, Im glad I ordered when I did! It has the 20" round barrel with the case hardened reciever. Cant wait to get my hands on it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hobie said...

I think you'll really like the gun and shouldn't have the sight issues I had because the front sights are apparently set up for the .357 Mags.

Like others, I'm kinda upset that Rossi decided to add the safeties to all the guns. However, I'm not likely to get another, for myself, anyway.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home