Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

EMF Hartford 92

Its no secret I like the Rossi 92's as they are fine strong leveractions. The only Rossi's I have had are the ones imported through Legacy Sports International (LSI) which does not have as nice metal to wood fit and have that black finish on the stock and forend LSI puts on them. It was obvious immediately that the ones imported through EMF are different.



The wood to metal fit was great as it has a nice color case hardened finish. Also the 92 has some nice touches that the ones from LSI do not have like the checkered or knurled hammer and nicer front and rear sights. This 92 is chambered in 357 Magnum and features a 20" round blued barrel and color case hardened receiver, lever, hammer, and trigger.I will let the picts speak for themselves. I cant wait to shoot it!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home