Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pic Of The Month:December 2006

This pic of the month features an old Winchester 92 chambered for the grand ole 44 W.C.F. cartridge(44-40). This old 92 dates back to around 1914. What a great pic of a nice ole levergun to bring in the holidays. Thanks for sharing Kirk!

(click to enlarge)

(photo courtesy of Kirk)


RELATED ARTICLES

Winchester 1892: Dates Of Manufacture

The 44-40 (44 W.C.F.) For Beginners

Two Peas In A Pod:Winchester's 44 W.C.F. & Marlin/U.M.C.'s 44-40

If you have a photograph you would like to share of your favorite leveraction and would like it featured on Pic Of The Month drop me an email at reloadingandlevergunning@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home