Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pic Of The Month: Sept 2006

This is the first installment of pic of the month. I ran across this excellent pic over on the leverguns forum posted by friend of the forum Tycer .

The pict shows another friend of the forum Yancy shooting Tycers new Winchester Extra Light 1886 chambered in 45-70. Notice the follow through and Yancy still focused on the target. Also notice the brass in the air and the smoke coming out of the top of receiver. Thanks Tycer!

(Click Pic To Enlarge)

(Photo courtesy of Tycer Lewis)

If any of you have a levergun pict you would like to share for picture of the month drop me an email at steveb3006@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home