Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Friday, August 11, 2006

Casting Time: Ranch Dog TLC432-285-RF

I got some free time to cast up a few Ranch Dog TLC432-285-RF (the modified version anyway) for My Rossi 92 and I really like the big O pile of bullets the Lee six cavity mould leaves behind.






The cast bullets are weighing right at 282 grains with the Lee liquid alox and gascheck.

(Pictured are the TLC 432-285-RF after being tumble lubed and ran through the Lee sizing die to seat the gas checks. Another coat of Lee liquid alox will be applied before loading.)





Related Links: Ranch Dog's Bullet Casting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home