Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A new year of Reload'n And Levergun'n

Wow! A year, and over six thousand views later, another year is over. I'm looking forward to what this new year brings and hope if you have any comments, suggestions, or would like to share a pic of your favorite leveraction rifle for Pic Of The Month, you will do so. I doesnt matter if they are Winchesters, Marlins, Savages, etc. If you would like to have them posted for Pic Of The Month, send them to reloadingandlevergunning@yahoo Thanks for all of your support for this site. Its appreciated!....Steve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home