Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Range Report/My New Winchester 94 Ranger




I couldn't take it any longer, to have my new Winchester Ranger 30-30 just sitting here and not being shot.The anticipation was killing me. So after leaving the store with a box of Winchester Super X 150 Gr. Power Points it was off to the range. The only spot open was the hundred yard so that's what I took. I am looking forward to getting more acquainted with this rifle. Heres the best group I got of the day and a couple picts of my Ranger......To Be Continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home