Reload'n And Levergun'n

My love of handloading my own cartridges, casting my own bullets, and shooting fine pistols and leverguns. Range reports, Ballistics, Reviews, Pictures, and everything related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jennings Co, Southern Indiana, United States

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Winchester Model 94 Ranger 30/30




This is my model 94, chambered in the classic .30 WCF or the 30/30. I recieved a few weeks ago . For $200.00 I could not pass this up , and good timing huh?, This IS my high powered rifle. I have yet to shoot it, as im waiting to get dies, moulds and such. But cant wait to try it out!
Heres some links to some great articles on the .30 WCF and the Winchester Model 94

The .30-30: A Historic Overview
30/30 Varmit Loads
The .30 WCF and the Model 1894 Winchester
Long Range Plinking with the 30-30
Winchester’s Timeless Classic
Winchester Model 94 Disassembly

1 Comments:

Blogger Hobie said...

Good layout, background and rifle. You'll get it fine tuned as we spoke of, patience is the key. Endeavor to persevere.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home